The AEGD Clinic offers state-of-the-art dental services in all areas of general and specialized dentistry. The main focus is comprehensive care for all patients. Among the services offered are:
- Placing and restoring dental implants, including a single missing tooth, multiple missing teeth, snap-on dentures, dentures stabilized on a bar connecting the implants, and fixed implant denture (teeth in a day)
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Restorative dentistry, including sealants, fillings, crowns, CEREC, bridges, complete dentures and partial dentures
- Cosmetic dentistry, including veneers, bonding restoration, and teeth whitening
- Root canal therapy
- Periodontal therapy, including teeth cleaning and diagnosing and preventing periodontal disease
- Orthodontic therapy, including Invisalign
For additional information on services provided or how to become a patient, please call 216.368.3290.
Days/Hours of Operation:
To contact the Clinic, please call 216.368.3290
If you are in need of emergency care, please see the emergency clinic page.
The AEGD Clinic is located on the first floor of the CWRU School of Dental Medicine, which is located on the corner of Emergency Dr. and Cornell Rd. The front entrance to the building is off of Emergency Drive. Parking is available on the ground floor of the clinic, with the entrance off of Circle Drive. The University provides directions to campus if you're coming from a distance. Alternatively, you can enter your address to get directions from Google Maps.