The Craniofacial Imaging Center hosts a database of thousands of 3D craniofacial images and has the latest technology available for capturing 3D CBCT images.
Our Center has been part of several projects and grants and offers the capability of scanning either subjects or inanimate objects. All images can be de-identified in order to be in full compliance with IRB requirements. We do not share or release any patient information, and at no point will a patient be contacted for research purposes.
Research collaborations with our Center include Master Theses in the School of Dental Medicine, as well as several institutions including:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Ohio State University
- Saint Louis University
- Better Bone Institute
- CWRU – Biomedical Engineering
- McDonalds Foundation
- Great Lakes Science Center – Permanent Exhibit
- University of Pennsylvania
- Wales College of Medicine
- Chonnam National University – Korea
- Belgrade University - Serbia
- Hacettepe University - Turkey
- Beaumont High School – Science Project
- PUC Minas – Brazil
- UFRJ – Brazil
For Possible Research Collaborations:
To evaluate the feasibility of a research collaboration, please contact the Imaging Center Director, Dr. J. Martin Palomo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.2449.