Professionals Day 2016: Thursday, March 24th
Please click here to access the online registration form.
Professionals Day is an event at which our dental students present their research and network with faculty, alumni, and industry representatives. This annual event is a day dedicated to dental students' involvement in the many facets of their chosen professions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Professionals Day
- When and where is Professionals Day?
Professionals Day will be held on Thursday, March 24th, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the atrium of the Wolstein Research Building (2103 Cornell Road, Cleveland, OH).
- How should I prepare for my presentation at Professionals Day?
A tip sheet on preparation can be found here.
- I need to make a poster but don’t know where to start. Where do I get help?
A poster template is available here. There is additional advice in the tip sheet. That advice, in a nutshell, is:
- Avoid walls of text.
- Less is more: A few well-presented key ideas is all you need.
- Keep it simple: use color and font to highlight your work; don't let it distract from it.
- I need more help, who should I ask?
Any questions not answered in these pages can be directed to Dr. Demko (email@example.com) for questions related to research/presentations or Gladys Ina (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions related to the day itself.